Volunteer at CWB
Join the hundreds of active volunteers who lend a hand in almost everything we do! We look for volunteers who enjoy the water, love sharing history, and enjoy creating community.
- LOG YOUR HOURS or SCHEDULE A SHIFT
- Review the VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK
- Watch a video tutorial on how to use VicNet
Become a Volunteer:
- Submit an Application (For Community Service, see application below)
- Attend a volunteer orientation. Orientations take place every second saturday of the month from 10-12. No RSVP required. Just arrive at the Boathouse and look for the signs.
- Review our current list of volunteer opportunities
A general orientation and additional training are required before you may begin volunteering.
If you are under the age of 18 please call or email for more information about current youth volunteer opportunities before attending an orientation.
CWB at Cama Beach
Orientations for our Cama Beach site are arranged as needed. Click here to learn about volunteer activities specifically at Cama Beach.
We invite you to fulfill your court mandated community service hours with us! As a community service volunteer you will support our mission and operations through light janitorial and facilities maintenance tasks. These include pumping boats, sweeping and mopping our gallery space, washing windows, etc. We have a limited number of community service shifts available each week. Shifts available are Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between the hours of 10 and 5. We limit hours to 5/day and 10/week for any one volunteer.
Have a Question?
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com with questions about volunteering at CWB.